You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period of 14 days begins on the day that the goods are first received by you or by a third party specified by you who is not the carrier.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us
Mobile: +49 (0)170 7788264
of your decision to cancel this contract. This must be done by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or an e-mail). You may, but do not have to, use the provided revocation form template for this purpose.
Sending the revocation notice before the end of the revocation period is deemed sufficient for observing the revocation period.
If you cancel this contract, we will refund all payments that we have received from you, including shipping costs (except the extra cost of selecting a delivery option other than the cheapest one that we offer, i.e. standard delivery). We will provide this refund immediately but no later than 14 days after the day on which we received your notice to cancel this contract. For this refund, we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless specifically agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this refund.
We are entitled to refuse the refund until we have received the goods again or until you have proved that you have sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier.
The customer is responsible for paying the direct costs associated with returning the goods. The maximum cost is estimated at around EUR 6.90.
If the goods have diminished in value, you will only have to pay for this loss of value if it resulted from handling the goods beyond what was necessary to check their quality, characteristics and functionality.
Exceptions to the right of revocation
There is no right of revocation for contracts relating to the delivery
– of goods that are not prefabricated and the production of which requires an individual selection or decision by the customer or which have clearly been customised to the personal preferences of the customer,
− of goods that can spoil quickly or whose shelf life would be exceeded quickly,
– of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been broken after delivery,
– of goods which, due to their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
– of alcoholic drinks whose price has been agreed after conclusion of the contract but which cannot be delivered sooner than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value is dependent on market fluctuations that the customer has no control over,
– of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery;
− for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts.
Sample revocation form
If you wish to cancel the contract, you may use the following form. You can copy it into an e-mail or other document and return it to us. Please complete the following:
Mobile: +49 (0)170 7788264
– I/we hereby wish to cancel the contract that I/we have concluded for the purchase of the following goods/the provision of the following service:
(Please describe the goods/service and, if possible, specify the order number and the price)
The aforementioned goods were ordered on (date):
The aforementioned goods were delivered on (date):
Date (of revocation):
Signature of customer
(only for written revocations)
This post is also available in: German