Product DescriptionThe "作 zukuri Z.2" is a sharpening system with which all common knives can be resharpened. It was designed to also enable the sharpening of convex blade shapes. The practical and extremely solid construction is produced on the model of a tool of "ROCKSTEAD Corporation" in cooperation with the company "Schwarz Metallbau GmbH" in Germany. Please do also watch the product video about the "作 zukuri Z.2" on YouTube!
Advantages of the Z.2
- Also suitable for convex blades.
- Permanently flat surface for more control over the sharpening angle used.
- Immediately ready for use, since in addition to the fixing of the wet abrasive paper and application of the grinding oil no further preparations are required.
- Low follow-up costs through reasonably priced sandpaper.
- Time savings, since sandpaper allows high removal per sharpening movement.
- Flexible: a tool for a wide range of grain sizes.
- Space saving due to compact design.
This post is also available in: German